Cable end seal cap pipe end waterproof cap EPDM rubber cold shrink end boots
Cold Shrink End Caps are close-ended, tubular rubber caps that are factory expanded and loaded onto a removable core.
When the cold shrink end caps are positioned over the end of a cable, pipe or other cylindrical object, the core will be removed.
And the rubber caps will shrink and cover the cable ends to protect and waterproof it.
Cold Shrink End Caps protect cables, pipes and other cylindrical objects from exposure to moisture, contamination, corrosion,
ozone, ultra-violet radiation, physical contact and other environmental hazards.
Feature & Advantages.
• Simple and fast installation, no tools required
• Accommodates size ranges from 0.46" -3.32".
• Sealing tight, high rebound even after prolonged years of aging and exposure
• No mastic or tape required,No torches or heat required.
• Good abrasion resistance.
• Seals tight, retains resiliency for years.
• Resists fungus, resists acids and alkalis, Resists ozone
• Provide sealing protection over multi-core cable ends
• Used to seal cables during installation or storage, protecting cable ends against water and dust
________________________________ SELECTION TABLE __________________________________
______________________________ TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS _______________________________