5th floor, No.63, Pingcheng North Rd, Haicang Area, Xiamen City, China
One hole long barrel copper lugs, 1/4 or 3/8 stud size for 2 4 6 8 AWG cable
One hole long barrel copper lugs, 1/4" or 3/8" stud size for 2 4 6 8 AWG cable
Cable lugs/terminals (tubular, crimp type) are made of high conductive T2 pure copper tube with tin-plated. These products are suitable for the connection of copper conductors cable with equipment. They are fully annealed to ensure qualities of electrical and mechanical strength. These are widely used in Electricity Boards and Electrical Industries.
Working temperature -55 degree to 150 degree.
* OEM are available.
• Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
• Long barrel maximizes number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and electrical performance
• Generously beveled wire entry prevents bent back strands when inserting conductor into barrel
• Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
______________________________________ TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION ___________________________________________
________________________________________ SPECIFICATION TABLE ___________________________________________
* OEM are available, contact us for other size.